National Digital Library of India(NDL) provides 65 lakh books, thesis, journals, articles, research papers etc..All these resources are available in PDF. NDL is an online Library service of Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur .This is mainly designed for students and not only students can access these resources anyone can also access,if he/she is interested in learning .It includes question papers of GATE, UPSC and JEE. In this article you gonna know more about NDL.
How you can access National Digital Library?
You can login using your g-mail id and you need to create own password for accessing.That’s it! now you can start learning any books like history or technology whatever you like . Here is the link – https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
Inside National Digital Library
- NDL(National Digital Library) have audio and video lectures, question papers, solution, web course, annual report, technical report, technical manual, monograph etc..
- It have subject domains like Computer science, Information and general works, Philosophy&Psychology, Religion, Social Science, Language, Fine and Decorative arts, Technology, Natural science & Mathematics, Literature&rhetoric and History& Geography.
Featured Sources :
- NPTEL(National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) – 10,000+ video lectures in Engineering domain.
- NCERT(National Council of Educational Research and Training ) – have Subjects for primary to 12th Standard students.
- KRISHIKOSH – have more than 50,000 agricultural books, journals, articles and reports.
- INFLIBNET – have 38,000+ thesis and synopsis reports by Indian researchers from different institutes.
- LIBRIVOX – have 2 lakh audio books.
Now you can learn via your Smartphone as well. NDL(National Digital Library) app is available in three languages English,Hindi and Bengali.It is available for android users.You need internet connection to use this app on your mobile.Soon this app will be available for IOS users.
You can download – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhrd.ndl&hl=en
Never stop learning in your life.Keep learning..:)
Hope this article helps you, drop your comments below.
Also Read “INTERNET A HAPPY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT”