iPhone X Price,Features,Booking
Apple have announced the iPhone X price and release date on Tuesday.It costs higher than any-other iPhone.To make big changes in 2017 as it was Apple’s 10th anniversary iPhone,iPhone X is also called as iPhone 10.
iPhone X price and release date
iPhone X is launching on November 3,Friday
- Pre-orders begin Friday, October 27
- Ships starting Friday, November 3
- Supply is expected to be limited
iPhone X price
- More expensive than any other iPhone
- 64GB iPhone X: $999, £999, and AU$1,579
- 256GB iPhone X: $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829
- US carriers are charging $42 a month
iPhone X is the most expensive phone that ever made which starts from $999 is for iPhone X 64GB.And for iPhone 128GB which costs about $1,149.iPhone X price is high as hell?
iPhone X design
- New glass design that enables wireless charging
- Bigger display, but smaller than Plus phones
- Easier to hold than an iPhone Plus phone, too
- Remains water-resistant and comes in only two colors
We can easily hold iPhone X in one hand.There are only two options available on colors Space Gray and Silver.The most disappointment is there is no Gold or Red colors.
iPhone X screen
- Vibrant 5.8-inch edge-to-edge AMOLED screen
- Apple’s ‘Super Retina Display’ makes its debut
- Quad HD+ display with a 2436 x 1125 resolution
iPhone later versions used LCD displays,now they are into OLED displays. Iphone X is the first phone with OLED displays.And aslo it’s Apple’s first edge to edge display.
It goes with resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels and 1080p screen ceiling and delivering a Quad HD+ picture.iPhone X can deliver a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio on Dolby Vision and HDR10 content.
Wireless charging with AirPower
- Apple’s AirPower pad can charge multiple devices
- iPhone X also charges with existing Qi charger
iPhone comes with wireless charging all you need to place the phone in wireless pad,that’s the new iPhone X wireless charging feature.
No more home button
- Bezel-less iPhone X screen eliminates the home button
- Flick an open app upward to return to the home screen
- Control Center is now a swipe-down-from-the-top gesture
The biggest change the Apple users will see is no touch id and home button.All you need to do is simply flick the app upward from bottom.
Face ID replaces Touch ID
- Unlock your phone simply by looking at it
- More secure than the fingerprint sensor
- Also used in conjunction with Apple Pay
iPhone X dual-lens camera
- Redesigned 12MP dual-lens camera
- Telephoto lens OIS and a wider aperture
- Portrait Mode enhanced by Portrait Lighting
Apple’s ridiculously tricked out TrueDepth camera
- 7MP front-facing camera takes Portait Mode selfies
- TrueDepth is full of face-mapping sensors
- Combines animations with emoji, of course
- Mirrors your facial expressions quite accurately
- Like a more advanced versions of a Snapchat mask
iPhone X specs
- Double the number of high-performance cores
- Translates into more power for 3D games and AR
iPhone X battery life and fast charging
- Lasts two hours longer than last year’s iPhone 7
- First fast-charging iPhone: 50% recharge in 30 minutes
Augmented Reality features
- Apple just created the world’s largest AR ecosystem
- New demos are launching with iOS 11
- It even works on older devices (A9 chip and higher)
Drop your comments and thoughts below.
Also Read”XAFECOPY TROJAN NEW MALWARE STEALS MONEY FROM USER’S PHONE“